Sweet Quinceañera dresses


A Quinceañera is the Hispanic tradition of celebrating a girl's 15th birthday. It is considerd that girls transition at that age from childhood to womanhood and it is clebrated accordingly. The youg girls dress in fabulous, princess-like gowns and wear tiaras and flower bouquets, and at the Changing of the Shoes, they exchange their flats for some high heels, that  is meant to emphasize their coming of age. 
If you are celebrating your 15th birthday, and are in need of some Quinceañera dresses,  I have some picks for you .  

1  2  3  4 

I love how subtle the color of the first dress is. The satin corset top is beautifully embelished.
The second dress makes me think of Cinderella's ball gown and is perfect for a girl that wants to grow up but still believes in fairy tales and happy endings.
The gown number 3 is my favorite of the bunch. I am loving the rich color and the gold embelishments on the top blend so well with the striking purple. 
The last dress I chose is a bit different than the rest, as the bottom part is made out of ruffles. Love the crystals. 


But if you are the quinceañera's friend, sister, mother, what do you wear? http://www.sweetquinceaneradress.com/ has you covered as they supply various styles of dama quinceañera dresses. I only picked 2, but you can find out much more on their website. I urge you to check them out as they have been a recognized lider in the Quinceañera industry since 2005. 

1  2 

I hope you guys are inspired by these bautiful dresses and be sure to let me know what your opinions in the comment section below. Hugs~
See you on Facebook and Instagram.

5 comments:

  1. These are all such gorgeous dresses! I remember when I turned 15, my parents wanted me to have a quinceanera party SO BAD. I was WAY too shy back then to do it. lol. Looking back, I wish I had. I definitely would have worn something like the peach colored dress.

    Thanks for sharing!

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Long evening gowns are typically in line with the latest fashion trends, and are made from luxury fabrics, which distinguish them from other styles of simple homecoming dresses. They are usually thought of for wealthy women to wear at glamorous events and formal receptions. In most cases, they are designed to be worn only once. Here has several hottest long evening dress

    ReplyDelete
  3. most important part of planning for prom is choosing a prom dress. The prom gown is truly what makes you the star of the show on your prom night.

    ReplyDelete

Color me RED fashion blog - one girl, many outfits.

Love, Roxx~